Monday, January 12, 2009

Nice Weekend

It's been a nice weekend. We stayed home on Friday night. It was wonderful to just "be." On Saturday we went to Bowling Green. I needed to pick up a few things at the Parent Teacher store and then we used some gift cards at Kohl's, NY and C, Old Navy, Barnes and Noble, and Best Buy. We ate supper at Red Lobster and used yet another gift card. The food was delicious. I had (of course) the salmon and it was so good I moaned on the first bite. I couldn't help it! Adam got broiled fish and rice off the kids' menu. When it came he said, "My favorite!" He ate liked he hadn't eaten in days. He ate pretty much all of his food, a Cheddar Bay biscuit, and most of the croutons off our salads. Needless to say, we all left full and happy. Today was church. We had a meeting after so Megan brought Adam home. I was home about 1:3o and Bucky was home for minute before his small group and Quench practice. Adam is still down for his nap. I've been trying to wake him up for awhile. I've made potato soup for tonight and also for lunches tomorrow.

No comments: