Sunday, February 22, 2009

Welcome home to Kim. She's back from her cruise!

We will welcome home Adam today. I'm meeting Mom and Dad in Danville. I am looking forward to an Adam hug for sure. Pretty soon the house will be back to normal--cars everywhere and train tracks out. Life is good.

Bucky and I have had a good week. Thursday was the best night. I made a roast with all the vegetables and we just hung out here watching Survivor and CSI:. We have relaxed but Bucky says he maybe got too much sleep. That didn't really happen to me I don't think. I had breakfast duty this week so I had to be at school in the gym by 7. I did get in some afternoon naps that I don't usually get to enjoy.

I have a few things to do today before I leave. I volunteered to teach our Sunday School class for a while so I need to make sure I'm ready for that. I'll also try to get our church clothes ready for tomorrow. Bucky has Upward all day so he'll crash this afternoon. I can picture an easy night at hoome for all THREE of us.

1 comment:

Sherry Kenney said...

Su -- I'm ready to see some side view belly pics.