Monday, May 11, 2009







It's been a FABULOUS weekend. Adam and I went home in the pouring rain on Friday afternoon. We stayed at Mom and Dad's and then the next morning KK and Nana came to get Adam. Mom and I went to Saltwell's Mother Daughter Banquet. Mollie had asked me to speak andI was honored. It was a fun day there--good food, cute decorations, lovely ladies, the whole bit. After we got home from that, Mom and I took naps and then we all went to KFC. Mom and I had the new grilled chicken. I thought it was very good. I left from there to come back to Jamestown. Instead of coming straight home I went to the Gossages. They'd had a birthday fish fry and we got to visit and eat some of Nora's delicious cake. Good times! It was late when we got home. Today was church. Bucky did a great job preaching and praise team went well I think. He told me I could pick where we ate lunch. I knew just what I wanted--a Cumberland burger and sweet potato fries from Jamestown Marina. I love going there because I feel like I'm on vacation and the sauce that comes with those sweet potato fries is awesome. That's where the picture of the two of us is taken and also the one of my pregnant body. Bucky's on the golf course and I've been given strict orders to nap and rest and I'll certainly comply. Woo Hoo! Adam will come back on Wednesday.
Happy Mother's Day

1 comment:

Mollie said...

Thanks for coming! You did a great job. Everyone was very complimentary. Thanks, again!