Wednesday, May 20, 2009

We got to see the baby yesterday. He weighs 3 lbs. 3 oz. He was not ready for his portrait session. He kept putting his hands and arms up in front of his face. Adam went with us and he thought this was cool. Baby's growth and fluid were good. He is breech as of right now. This is not a a concern until about 36 weeks. I asked Dr. Crosslin if there was anything I could do to help this. Prayer was his answer. Nuff said.

We got to see Aunt Margaret last night. She looked great. After that we ate at King Buffet and then made a much needed Walmart trip. It was after 8 by the time we got home. I tried to do some things around the house but just couldn't. Literally, I had to put down clean forks from the dishwasher and go sit down. I didn't have the energy to put them in the drawer. We had a late night on Sunday watching the Survivor finale and I hadn't caught up. I feel pretty good this morning. We have two parts of testing-our last-today and I hope this goes well.

We are heading to Cynthiana this weekend. Church tonight, pack tomorrow night and clean up the house, and then Friday we'll be on our way.

No comments: