Tuesday, May 26, 2009

It's a busy time of the year. Here are some of the latest...

I will be teaching sixth grade at Jametown Elementary next year. This is a new opportunity for me and I'm excited and nervous all at the same time.

Adam is playing tee ball. He's on the Yankees. They play nine games, the first of which is during VBS. Don't know what we'll do about that. He is #7. I'll try to send out a schedule.

We went to Cynthiana this weekend. Peggy and Terry were in and so were Dicky, Susan, Megan and Clay. We got to see Gran and Granddad as well. The three of us went to the Horsemen game on Saturday night and then Adam went back to Cynthiana. He got to go to Kings Island on Sunday. From what I've heard, he had a ball. I"m so thankful for all his opportunties. If only he could realize how good he has it! He'll be in Cynthiana until Wednesday.

We are getting ready for baby here. I've washed and put away all the clothes we had through ning months. This was a job and also a trip down memory lane. There are a few things we'll still need before he's here. I've cleaned out toys today and put some in totes. At one point the living room floor was covered in toys so I could go through and organize. This has to be done every once in a while. It should be noted that I've done all this in my pajamas. :) Bucky plays volleyball at 8:30 and if I can put on clothes, I'll go watch him.

More later. Better go check on the laundry.

No comments: