Saturday, May 9, 2009

Rain, rain, and more rain! I am ready for a pretty day and a yard that's mowed.

I am in Cynthiana. I'm speaking at the Mother Daughter Banquet at Mollie's church. Fun! I will go back tomorrow since I"m on praise team and Bucky preaches, but Adam is going to stay until Wednesday.

It's been a wild week. Bucky has been extremely busy and I haven't been far behind. I'm ready for school to be out. It won't be long. We begin testing next week. Wish us luck!

Adam is doing well. He's got these Kids Bop CD's from McDonald's and he dances all the time. He can really move. He still likes his big boy bed. His newest thing is taking showers. He enevitably sings "It's Raining It's Pouring" every time the water comes on. Showers are quicker, but sometimes he needs a good soaking.

Baby apparently takes dance lessons from Adam. He is moving around and kicking all the time. Adam's feet were always kind of in my right side, but this baby seems to be always right in the middle--like his feet are trying to shoot through my belly button. I love it even though it's sometimes a bit uncomfortable! We start going to the doctor every two weeks, and next time we get to see the baby again. Joy!

Better go look over my talk while Adam is outside. The rain has stopped for at least a little while.

No comments: