Sunday, January 17, 2010

First of all, let me totally say GAG and YUCK. I'm at the library and there's this guy next to me looking at questionable things. I could barf.

Anyway, things are good. Kim is here and so I've snuck away to check out things online. I do have a email address with MCBOE but I can only do in district things.

I am still exhausted. I'm fine as long as I'm moving but it's all over when I stop. I could use toothpicks right now to hold open these lids. We've done a few things on the screened in back porch today but I think we are all settled in. We all spent some time playing in the backyard today with Callie. We left here out there after we checked for spots where she might get out. Guess what? She still got out! Bucky had used some zip ties to mend part of the fence but about a half hour later she was at the front door. Guess she'll be an inside dog all the time.

Don't know too much to tell. I subbed three of my four days this week. Woo Hoo. Everyone has been really nice and helpful.

More later. Love to you all.....

No comments: