Saturday, January 2, 2010

Holt Avenue House


This is where we'll make memories during our first months at Mt. Stering. The home is on Holt Avenue. We'll be renting from a family in the church. It has a fenced in backyard for Callie and she can come inside too! It has three bedrooms and one bath, a nice kitchen, a laundry room, and backporch. We'll continue to look for homes to buy. Holt Avenue is a good location for Gateway, Camargo, and the daycare at the Church of God. The daycare facilties are awesome and I hope the boys adjust there quickly. I want them to be loved and I know they will be!
We are doing things around the house to pack up. Bucky wants to wait until after Sunday to do anything big and relax until then. I am doing odds and ends that only I can do to get ready.
Happy 2010!

No comments: