Thursday, January 28, 2010

Hello all. I get to the library and go blank on all the things that are happening. Let me just list some things as they come into my head.

Luke now has two teeth. I MUST get his picture taken professionally before he's gets a mouthful of pearly whites. He's not had any trouble with them.

Adam is hilarious. He is eating lots. I'm not surprised since he plays so hard at daycare. Most days I pick him up he is sweating. I won't even begin to tell you all he ate at Craker Barrell the other night but it was a BUNCH! He cracks me up with the things he says. Just last night he was telling Bucky about this humongous whale he's seen on the movie Earth. I love his vocabulary! I love helping to build it!

Bucky has pulled some sort of muscle in his chest. I guess it's from moving boxes and stuff. He has some cream for it but I think he's uncomfortable when he tries to sleep at night.

I am subbing three days this week. Last week I didn't sub any so I am glad about this. It's fun to see all the different ways of doing things. So far only one bad class.

We have real TV. We weren't going to but we heard about a good/graet deal and so we have Dish and (can you hear the angels sing?) DVR.

I'm sweeping and sweeping and sweeping. I enjoy the hardwood floors but seem to always be getting up dust and dirt. I'm learning that tile floor is COLD so I always wear socks and houseshoes.

Tonight is church. Adam did okay last week. He can sometimes be Mr. I-Don't-Want-To-Participate but that's okay considering he's the youngest one in the group. Someone has the nursery for Mr. Luke.

Better go check out some books. If it snows I want to have plenty on hand. I just finished Even Now by Karen Kingsbury. A friend at GCC wants me to check out Francine Rivers so that's where I'm headed.

More later.

3 comments:

jjshirey said...

Ahhh... the "Mark of the Lion" series by Francine Rivers is excellent! The Reunion series by Karen Kingsbury is also very good if you haven't checked those out as well.

kim_brough said...

I've heard Karen Kinsbury speak but I've never read any of her stuff. I want to read more, which will work out perfect once I invent the 30 hour day!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update. It is great to hear whatever you can remember - wait until you are my age!!!