Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Hello! It's February and I can't quite believe it! I started out the month with pink eye. I woke up on Monday morning at 3:30 am with a feeling I'd had before. My right eye was so sore and I knew there was lots of junk in it. I went to the doctor and got drops. I am going back to school tomorrow. I HATE to miss but it couldn't be helped. I must say that without mascara my blonde eyelashes make me look strange. It's fine at home but out in public I feel strange.

Adam has a cavity I think. He's complained about the upper right part of his mouth a few times and then last night he wouldn't let me look at it because he said it hurt. I made him an appointment with Dr. Haywood Smith in Lexington. Joy Shearer takes Sophie and Jack there and she's been pleased. Their website is super cool and so I think it will go well. We go on the 9th. Luke goes for his sixth month check up tomorrow afternoon.

I am going to head to Lord's Ladies tonight. It's GCC's version of the Guild as far as I can tell. I think we are doing something Valentiney. Bucky will watch the boys and probably watch the UK game early. I would like for Adam to take an early bath and then be ready for bed right when the game goes off.

More later.

No comments: