Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Snow Day

Another snow day today and already another tomorrow. No problem. We are enjoying being home but miss Buck while he's with the GCC Staff. Adam stays busy as does Luke. I've finished a book and have tried to do laundry and other little things.

Adam's favorite Wildcat is Demarcus Cousins or "The Man with the Headband." We found this headband at church in some stuff the other night and couldn't resist. Right now he's "playing" the Dirty Birds (Louisville) and rocking out to his playlist on itunes. Quite hysterical.

Adam met Gage, the boy next door today during our TWO HOUR play in the white stuff. He's a fifth grader. They had a blast together. We all three had a snowball fight. FYI: Luke was down for a nap and I did multiple checks on him.






I tried to capture a good picture of Adam today. I told him to open his eyes. He very clearly said he couldn't hold his eyes open. I think it's cute.





No comments: