Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Hello! We had a blast at the Super Bowl party. I made buffalo chicken dip and it was delicious. I was so thankful I'd eaten a salad at lunch because there were so many good things there! Adam had a big time playing with Braedon, Ryan, and the other kiddos. Luke was up the whole time. He was so cute in his Bengals jersey. I can remember when Adam wore that one! Memories! We got home late and then I messed up my alarm somehow so I woke up fifteen minutes late. Never fear because we were all out the door on time!

I think snow is coming our way. We have Adam's appointment in Lex. tomorrow so we'll see tomorrow if we'll go. If I know Bucky we will be there with bells on.

I got to sub today. It was for a fifth grade teacher that I really like. By the way, I am teaching some math and this is a total stretch for my brain but it's been a growing experience for me I guess you could say. Yesterday I put on a show using the Amy Melton method for teaching angles....a cute, cute, cute, little angle and an OBTUSE angle. Amy, you'd be proud! Oh, how I sometimes think back to good days at UC and all those looks we'd give across the hall. Has Big Kahuna been down or The Eagle? Ha!

We don't have anything tonight. I want to get in bed early!

Alicia, if you're reading, we got the bumbo seat and love it even thought Luke somehow seems to always lean one way or the other.

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Sue! You know that I'm reading this! I'm glad you got the seat. Sorry it took so long for me to get it mailed. And Luke will get the hang of it sooner or later! Feel free to spray paint it a more manly color! :) Love you all!

melton said...

Hilarious! I can't believe you're teaching math!! I guess my loudness helped you out a little. HA! Yes, the Big Kahuna has been down several times in the past little while. The library roof leaked badly so they replaced the carpet with white tile and redid the ceiling tiles.