Sunday, February 21, 2010

We've had people look at our house. Yay! People looked Thursday and another potential buyer looked yesterday. This is very exciting. In another development, we know of a couple who might rent our house if we don't find a buyer by mid March. Here's a special shout out to Mae Mae and Sharon for vacuuming the place and for spraying air freshener too. Nice touch! Hope it works!

We watched the Indians play Harrison County last night. We got beat by 26 points. Yikes. It was nice to see some people I haven't seen in ages. We talked to Coach Reitz, Ronnie Spicer, Lee Kendall, Mike Aldridge, and my cousin Leigh. I admired Joe Joe from afar! Ha! Sherry, remember when he asked me if I was going to go to class one day and I told him no. I think we were roaming the halls during Journalism. Ah, memories.

The boys took their first bath together on Thursday night. I took some pictures but they didn't turn out very good. Luke LOVED it. He splashed around. Adam thought it was neat too.

I've made muffins this morning but so far I'm the only one up. Bucky is doing some devotions at Upward today and then we are heading to Lexington for a Parent Teacher Store trip and to NY and Co. for me to use a really good coupon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun shopping! Good news about the house. Hopefully, one of the lookers falls in love with it! Keep us posted.

Sherry Kenney said...

HAHAHA! Hilarious!

Kerry said...

Did you find much at NY & Co.? I have a gift card I've had since Christmas but I haven't been able to find much I liked - it's unusual for me to hold on to a gift card that long!