Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I have internet at the house. I was working on some pictures and just randomly clicked Internet Explorer and had success. I figure I will order some pictures and do some things while I have it.

It's a snowy Monday. We are out of school and as you can see by pictures we played outside. Bucky's on a staff retreat so it's me and my fellas. Good times.

Valentine's Day was great. I got my roses in the form on tennis shoes. Gotta love this tradition!

We looked at a house yesterday. Neat home but I don't think it's a good location for us. Plus the laundry is just in a closet in the hall and I prefer a room. It's just one thing I don't think I will budge on. I wish we could sell the home in Jamestown. Any takers?

Luke has tooth #3. Adam had no cavities when we went to the dentist but we are supposed to be brushing better around the gum areas. The top left area seems hardest to reach.

Enjoy the pictures.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

way to go Luke - baby Chloe has no teeth yet and she's 9 1/2 months! i love her gummy grin though...Tara