Monday, January 18, 2010

Just a quick update on the YUCK! guy at the MC Library. Things didn't get better. Everyone knows I'm nosy so you can imagine the number of times I glanced at his computer to see what he was doing! The last straw was went I saw a girl in only bra and underwear and her underwear was about to come off. My face was 21,000 shades of red and I could barely make complete sentences to the librarian as I asked about guidelines and reported the sicko. I was out of there in no time! Who looks at that stuff at the public library. Eeeewwww!

I am at Mom and Dad's today. It's Mom's birthday so we're here to celebrate and let her love on Adam and Luke. It only took me 50 minutes to get here which seemed strange. We are out of school tomorrow. I'd like to get to Lexington to use some gift cards but I'm not so sure I want to take the boys. We'll see. Maybe it I don't sub one day this week in the afternoon I could buzz over there. I'm flexible.

We enjoyed a nice visit with Kim on Friday and Saturday. It's weird because we don't really have anything to "do" so we just hung out and had dance parties and played outside. We did go to Applebee's to watch the second half of the UK game. We don't have cable here..saving money, you know.

I am missing having two bathrooms. There are just times when you can't wait. I had one of these times last night and let's just say that a trash can got a new use. Two bathrooms are a MUST for a new home. Join with me in praying that the home on Esto Road will sell quickly.

Better go. When I get up the nerve, I'm going to try and head back to the library for more blogging.

2 comments:

Kerry said...

I'm off today...I would have watched the boys so you could shop. I've never even seen Luke!

The Walters Family said...

I'll call you next time we're in Lex. Woo Hoo!