Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Adam is in a new room at daycare with Miss Roxanne as his teacher. We love her! She has a gentle way about her. She bragged on Adam today--said he knew the letter of the day (A) and that he was great at knowing his colors. Woo Hoo! This class is a bit more structured. They do carpet time/circle time and more arts and crafts, especially painting. I have to send an old shirt for him to use as a smock. They drink from big boy cups at lunch, the whole bit. She said they would really work on potty training. Maybe getting him into a routine will be the trick this time. This is a "3 year old" class as best I can tell, or at least "3 and almost 3" class.

I am ready for the first day of school. This year I don't have to be at school until 7:30 with our new schedule. This will be strange, since last year by that time the kids were working on Spelling. We get out at 2:48. I know I'll be worn out tomorrow afternoon. It's the Amazing Race finale tomorrow night on top of first day of school.

No comments: