Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Fitness Family

We've just returned from playing nine holes at Lakewood. Well, Bucky and Adam play and I enjoy the breezes and do some walking. Adam picked up apples from the trees along the way and we threw them in the lake before we left.

Last night we walked over in Phelps Estates. It's a great place to walk and we all like it. We walked at a brisker pace than last time.

We had spaghetti tonight. It was delicious! I don't know if I got carried away, but there was plenty for us and then a heaping helping for me to take to lunch tomorrow.

As I speak Bucky is picking at Adam's scab. I think it looks like he's waxing his eyebrows. His cut is healing really well, but there's skin/glue that's beginning to peel. It's just a matter of time before the whole thing comes off. I am nervous about this. It will be two weeks this coming Thursday.

It's bath time. Adam is filthy.

No comments: