Tuesday, August 12, 2008

We are officially rednecks. We have a refrigetor on our back deck. I guess it would be worse if it were on the front porch. Aside from that, the new fridge is very nice. All our things are loaded and the QUIET is exhilarating! I think we'll enjoy it. My only worry is having enough freezer room. It seems much smaller than our old freezer. I guess we'll get used to it.

Bucky is dealing with a painful sty in his eye. He's had it since Saturday. He's been putting hot compresses on it and also using some over the counter meds. He came home early today with a headache from it. I hope it gets better soon.

Bucky's eye felt some better after supper so the four of us (Callie makes four, you know) went on a walk over in Phelps Acres. We were gone for over an hour. It was nice to be out. The weather was just perfect.

1 comment:

jjshirey said...

Put a recliner and a TV out there and you're all set!