Monday, August 11, 2008

It's been a nice Sunday. Bucky played golf this afternoon after church and Adam and I played and then both took naps. Adam came into the living room from taking his nap holding his Thomas train tracks. We had put the track away for awhile. Our house is too small to keep all his toys out. Anyway, we had a train revival this afternoon. Several trains needed new batteries and he's had a ball playing with them. I ordered invitations and some other things for Adam's birthday party yesterday. We are having a Thomas the Tank Engine theme. Fun!

We are headed to the church tonight for visitation. The picnic was cancelled so the church family can support Tony and Nancy. I've tried to do some things around the house so we can relax tonight. Tomorrow is Monday all over again and I have breakfast duty this week. I have to be there at 7:10, much later than the old 6:40. On another note, our new refrigerator comes tomorrow. No more annoying noises!

No comments: