Friday, October 10, 2008

All of us went to the Newport Aquarium today. It was awesome and Adam thought it was very cool. He buzzed from one thing to the next. I'm not sure what his favorite was, but I know he did like the sharks and all the fish. We saw everything from alligators to penguins. We stopped at Applebee's on the way home for lunch. Adam took a nap on the way home. He didn't stay asleep when we got home. He was too excited to play with his new toys and he also wanted to ride the four wheeler. KK bought these marshmallow shooting guns at the Wool Festival. They are loads of fun. I'll post pictures when I get a chance. Supper is in the works and I guess we'll all watch Survivor tonight. I'll be anxious to watch CSI but it's not for little eyes so we'll have to watch it at home on DVR.

The weather here is bee-yoo-tee-ful! Good job, God!

No comments: