Monday, October 13, 2008

I've changed up the color of the blog. I was inspired by all the leaf colors we saw coming home yesterday. We are back in Jamestown. It was a busy day yesterday what with UCC's revival and potluck, coming home and doing things to get back to normal, and then Bucky's small group met here at 6:30. After that we watched CSI before going to bed. I think Bucky stayed up and watched Amazing Race. Not me! I didn't get a nap and I was exhausted. We have school today, but no kids. We are analyzing test scores.
Here are some other highlights from our trip home:
Gossett family pictures
JCC's One Purpose coming to UCC to sing
Adam went fishing with Poppy
Cheesecake brownies--you know me and brownies
Marshmallow guns
Mom's pimiento cheese

We had a ball being home. It's a crazy week this week complete with a sleepover at school on Friday night for testing reward.
Bucky is going to Atlanta today with a group to pick our church's new mini-bus. Sharon and I are taking food to the Charltons tomorrow and then working on Journey to Bethlehem on Tuesday. Wednesday is church, Thursday is "date night" and then Friday is the sleepover. Whew! I'm tired already.

1 comment:

jjshirey said...

Don't you hate the weeks that feel like they're over before they even get started?