Monday, October 27, 2008

Gran sent Adam a letter last week. He's had me read it every day since he got it. He thinks he's big stuff. Speaking of big stuff, Adam looked like big stuff today He usually wears a polo and khakis to church but today he wore a button up shirt, khakis, and a belt. Cutie!

The hayride and bonfire went well. The weather was great. We only had to wear hoodies. This is MUCH better than last year. Adam could not even hardly take a nap because he was so excited for the hayride. I did not get a nap because by the time he went down and I did a few things, it was time for me to get ready to go. I am dragging and it's only 7:30.

I have received several Christmas lists from family members. This excites me! It's fun to know what everyone wants and hopefully we can find some good deals. It seems like I say this near the end of every month, but can you believe it's almost November.

1 comment:

kim_brough said...

When is the family going to get your Christmas lists???