Friday, October 31, 2008

Thursday Already

It's date night with a few extra guests! I don't know if you can tell how happy Adam is by the picture, but he was in seventh heaven with all the boys over. They played and we ate supper. The steak was delicious! It had been a while since I had a steak and it hit the spot. You know how they say habit is a great thing? Well, tonight when we all sat down for supper Adam said, "Time to pray. Let's hold hands." We always hold hands around the supper table. The boys all gave each other a look and Bucky told them sorry but they all held hands. Priceless.

It's Halloween tomorrow. I am excited and so is Adam. He's wearing pj's to daycare and then he'll suit for tomorrow night. I hope things go smoothly at school. I tied up some loose ends today because I figure the kids won't be worth much tomorrow.

Adam got his flu mist today. I don't think he enjoyed it according to Bucky. When I asked him about it this afternoon he said, "They put this thing up my nose so I won't get sick." I had my flu shot today at 2. My arm is sore. The training at JES went well. Not as many people were there as Tonya had said, but that's okay.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pictures - we need pictures of Halloween!!