Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween was awesome! Adam was too cute in his costume. I could have posted every picture we took but I kept it to a minimum. Here's how our night went.

I put Adam in his costume about 4:30. He went outside and played like a madman. We kicked, tackled, ran, and he tried to catch. I was already in my cheerleader outfit from school. Bucky came home close to five and got on his coach clothes. He even put on a whistle to complete the outfit which I thought was a nice touch.

First we went to Mary and Gary's. Gary snapped some photos of us (he is AWESOME at this and the top two on the blog are his work) and then Adam and Mary played footbal. She had a huge pumpkin full of stuff for him. Then we went the Emerson's house. Teresa had dressed up their dog Scooby Doo like a pirate. Some of her family was there too. There were a set of 2o month old twins and a 3 year old. They were the Doodle-Bops. Next we went to JCC for Trunk or Treat. Adam did great there and said Trick or Treat at every car. Finally we ended up at Buddy and Sharon's. Sharon was on the front porch dressed as Granny Clampett of the Beverly Hillbillies. Her office always dresses up in a theme. We visited there for awhile and the headed for the Lakers game. This was particularly embarassing considering I had my hair in pigtails and wearing a cheer outfit. I'm hoping all eyes were on Adam. He really hammed it up I thought. He was so proud of his cleats (compliments of one of his heroes Henry Bertram) and I think they may him kind of swagger. Plus, the outfit fit snug, probably because of the ever lingering diaper (another story) and so you could really watch him move. We didn't stay long at the game because we were all starving. We went to The Cove. Adam got fish bites and ate pretty much all of them. We came on home and started winding down. It didn't take Adam long to go to bed and he's not up yet this morning. As a bonus, I slept until 7:30. Sweet sugar!

Bucky is doing something with the sixth grade traveling football team. He knew about this yesterday. This means he'll be gone all day. Yuck! I was hoping to head over to Columbia's new Super Walmart. He and I may go. We may have to eat Halloween candy for lunch if we don't.

On another note, Happy Birthday to Megan Walters!

1 comment:

KK said...

Pictures are awesome! Sounds like you all had a big night!