Friday, November 21, 2008

Believe it or not, I wrapped some Christmas gifts today. The thought is to take some of them to Cynthiana when we go home for Thanksgiving. We'll see how that goes.

We've had a busy evening. Adam and I had supper at McD's, went to Kroger, and then we both had haircuts. I didn't get Adam's as short this time with all the holiday pictures and cold weather. It looks great! Mine is the same cut only with a trim.

We leave tomorrow afternoon for a JCC Leadership Retreat at Mammoth Cave. Adam gets to go. They are providing child care. We will get back early Saturday afternooon. Sunday is church and then the community T-giving program. Monday night is a UK ballgame that we have tickets for. Wonderful Mary is coming here to watch Adam.

Here's today's sure sign that I'm losing it: Today at Kroger I bought ingredients for potato soup only to discover when I got home that I hadn't bought the potatoes.

It's snowing here! Woo Hoo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the random mix of everything in this blog! & i had a blast with Adam this weekend!!