Monday, November 3, 2008




Megan had Adam today from after Sunday School until about 3. I had a Worship Team meeting and Bucky had paintball. Megan had a small group lunch at Giovanni's so she took Adam. He ate cake that Nora had made and was still up when I got home. I decided not to let him take a nap today and let him go to bed early. So I took him to the waterfall at Woolen Mill. It's a beautiful place. We got in the water a little bit and he threw rocks. However, all this came to an ABRUPT halt when two ENORMOUS dogs came our way barking. There is a house down by the waterfall and the dogs belonged to its owner. She assured us we were fine to be down there but we pretty much made an exit. I mean, these dogs were HUGE and I didn't want any part of them. We are now back home. Bucky will be home in a bit and he'll change clothes and grab a bite before he leaves for Quench praise team practice. I'm not making much--some spinach and artichoke dip and maybe some chicken. Adam is wanting fish sticks he got at the new Columbia Super Walmart last night. Enough for now.....

1 comment:

kim_brough said...

You need to Kodak those Halloween pics so I can buy them. ASAP. :)