Tuesday, November 25, 2008

My little fingers can't type as I need them to in order to tell all that's been going on. Here are the highlights:
I turned 31 on Sunday without a hitch. I made Bucky sing me Happy Birthday at 11:30 p.m. when I realized no one had done that.
The Community Thanksgiving program was great. There was not child care, but thankfully Allison was there and Adam sat with her.
Bucky and I left right after school to go to Lexington to watch the Cats. They won! More fun than the win though was seeing Chris McClure. We were heading to our seats and hear, "Hey Buck!" It was Chris and his dad. We ended up sitting by them since there wasn't a huge crowd. We had such a good time visiting with him. I have no recollection of any plays or even the cheers because I was focused on talking. Good times. Afterwards we saw Bradley Dennis. His wife is pregnant and in the hospital on bedrest. Her water broke at 17 weeks. She will be at Central Baptist the way he talked until the baby comes in February.
We got home a little after 10. Adam was up. He and Mary had a big time. He went to bed fairly easy.
Today is the last day of school this week. Sweet Sugar.
Tonight is the major building effort for Journey to Bethelehem.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great seeing you guys at the game! I too don't remember much about the game, but hey, it was fun catching up! Hope you have a great Thanksgiving!