Sunday, November 9, 2008

Bucky has gone to the UK game with Heath and some other guys today. He left early, but says he'll be home for supper. Adam and I went out and about this morning. We hit the library, post office, Mighty Dollar, McD's for breakfast, KMart and Kroger. We were busy! The Jeep was brimming with stuff. I took it since Buck had the Trailblazer.

I got stuff at Kroger to make for tomorrow's meal before the flag football game between the Visionaries and the youth. I also got things for supper tonight. We're having "that Oriental salad" that Nora makes. It is divine. I've got chicken marinating too. Yum!

The three of us went to see Madagascar 2 last night. This was the first movie that we'd taken Adam to see. He'd seen one with KK last year I think. He enjoyed it. I know this because he wouldn't eat his popcorn and the kid LOVES popcorn or p-0-p corn as we call it.

Adam's napping now. I'm trying to get laundry done, church clothes ready, and make sure I'm read to lead worship tomorrow. Maybe I'll have time to read. I picked up three books at the library. Adam wanted dinosaur books today.

1 comment:

kim_brough said...

A kid after my own heart-- I also love p-o-p corn to... and can't wait until I get to eat it again!