Sunday, October 26, 2008

I love Saturday!

It's been a productive and nice Saturday. One of the first things we did was switch out our clothes and brought in the fall and winter stuff. It's amazing what you forget you have. Of course, we have our bags to give to the Catholic church's store. Speaking of clothes, I bought some things for Adam this morning from Children's Place-my fave for him--and then Bucky ordered some things for himself this afternoon from Old Navy. We remembered he had gotten rid of some, actually most, of his jeans last year because they had seen better days. I picked out a few things for Adam there, too. My guys will be stylin' and profilin'.

I bought a bread mix for our bread machine last night at Walmart and so Bucky made that today. We had it with our vegetable soup for lunch. It was delicious! Bucky was gone this afternoon playing golf. I made Corn Flake chews for tomorrow night's hayride and bonfire and took a nap. We are having manicotti for supper. This is a first for us. I just used the filling from my spinach lasagna recipe to fill the shells. I hope it's good. We don't have much planned for tonight. I wish you could see the living room. It is a total disaster area. Adam has played with every toy I think he owns. I guess that's what the toys are for.

No comments: