Saturday, August 8, 2009


I think this is the first picture of Adam and Luke where Adam is sitting up straight. He most usually lays his head on Luke's when he holds him. He likes to take his lips and run them over Luke's hair. Now if we can only get Luke to smile. :)
We've had a good day. Bucky worked except for when he was home with Luke while Adam and I went to the library and to get our hair cut. I kept Adam's a little longer this time since he's Leslie's ring bearer on the 15th. Thought it might look better...
Karen is coming tonight. Nana and Poppy are coming tomorrow. I think our meals our over so I guess I have to start cooking again. It was such a blessing while it lasted!
In one month Adam will be 4! Luke is two weeks old today!

1 comment:

kim_brough said...

This picture will be framed at 2232Bradford as soon as you send it to me. Hint, hint.