Friday, August 28, 2009

Lately Adam thinks has permission to do most anything--get on the computer whenever he wants, use the screwdriver to put new batteries in trains, etc. My camera has been an issue. He likes to use it but I don't let him very often. He has his own small camera. Anyway, the other day I had been taking some pictures and I was reviewing them to delete any bad ones. Imagine my surprise when I found these next two pictures!



Many of Adam's sentences start out with, "How about....?" The next picture is after Adam said, "How about you put Luke in my bed with me?" Too cute!

Aunt Margaret asked me in an email what I was feeding Luke to make him grow so big so fast. My reply was Enfamil and Miracle Grow!






2 comments:

kim_brough said...

Absolutely love the pic of the boys in bed together. Too cute. I canNOT wait to love all over little Luke next weekend. In fact, I might not make it till then. I'll call about plans for a possible visit since I'm off work next week.

Anonymous said...

I like the pic of the little cars lined up. Good shot, Adam.