Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Things are going well at our house. We've enjoyed all the company and help with Luke and Adam over the past two weeks. Now it is reality. KK left today and so tomorrow will be my first day home with just me, Adam and Luke. I think we'll be fine.

Here are some things happening with us:
1. Luke does not like a wet diaper. I repeat, does NOT like a wet diaper. As a result, we go through many diapers a day. We should buy stock in Pampers.
2. Adam is still making THOUSANDS of laps a day around our kitchen table playing with cars, trains, or anything mobile.
3. Bucky has finished up with Amazing Race. The awards ceremony is tomorrow night.
4. I am still reading the Karen Kingsbury Firstborn series. I'm on the fourth book and they are an easy read with Christian values. Love it.

I don't think we have anything going on tonight. Luke is down for a nap, Adam is playing his Leapster, and I've swept, dusted, and all those other fun things. I need to go put some clothes in the dryer. Bucky should be home in a little bit.

Our yard needs to be mowed but it looks like we may get a shower at any time.

1 comment:

neace3232 said...

Hey Sue! I don't have an email address or anything for you but I wanted to say thank you so much for the card you sent in the mail. It was very thoughtful of you!