Tuesday, August 25, 2009

My doctor's visit was cancelled today. I rescheduled for next Monday. They called early this morning to tell me this. Apparently I was supposed to have received a letter about it. Anyway, we went out and about to the library, post office, Pickett's and On Eagle's wings. When we were rolling down the driveway coming home I noticed a Duo-County truck in our driveway. We are switching from Dish Network to Duo-County cable and I thought they were coming tomorrow. Bucky called right then and said they'd had an opening and could come today. The house was....a mess. It looked like Hurricane Adam had hit. I'm sure he's seen worse but I couldn't help but cringe.

This is one of those weeks where Bucky won't be home much at all. I know it will be late when he's home today and tomorrow, church is Wednesday, he has praise team practice on Thursday, Friday he's leading worship somewhere in Bowling Green, and then Saturday he's taking a group to see the Bowling Green Hot Rods. He told me I'll have to be Supermom.

Better go do some things before Luke is ready to eat again.

1 comment:

kim_brough said...

You're Supermom everyday, what is he talking about? Happy 1 month birthday to Luke!