Monday, August 24, 2009

It's been a big week for Luke. He's now wearing his 0-3 month clothes instead of newborn and he's wearing size one diapers. The little guy is eating and eating and eating. He can put it away. As a result I can really see him growing. He's the cutest thing!

Adam is ready for his birthday. He told me the other day that "it will be September in seven minutes." He's loving his Clifford books. There are several that he can read by himself. I was getting ready the other day and he was on our bed with books. He pretty much could "read" the whole thing. Makes a mother happy!

Today is Family Fun Day at the country. Golf, picnic, and then swimming. It is unseasonably cool so I don't know how the swimming will be. I will have to bundle up Luke!

I go to Dr. Crosslin tomorrow for my checkup. We are taking Luke so they can see him but I think Adam will go to daycare. He had a good day there last Thursday. It was his first day back and everyone was glad to see him. Eli even hugged him!

Check out some of Leslie's wedding pictures on this website. I think this photographer is great.
www.ashleighpeak.com/

Better go. I think Luke is wet. We go through diapers like nobody's business.

No comments: