Thursday, August 6, 2009


Whew! Today was a good but long day. Everything went fairly smooth. Everyone couldn't believe I was there but I could not imagine missing the first day. I have lots of nice students and a few boys that I think will try me along the way but I guess I'm used to that after last year. Bucky was here with Adam and Luke and Megan was here as well to help out. My guys sent me flowers today. Very sweet! Bucky is at church today and then tomorrow he's taking Adam to watch the Bengals practice is Georgetown. I think Adam will like this...make that LOVE!
Luke's trip to the doctor yesterday was awesome. Dr. Patterson said Luke was "gorgeous" and "perfect." She is very easy to talk to and super friendly. He is up to 7 pounds and 3 ounces.
I had to post this picture of Adam. Megan said he picked out this shirt to wear today. He has done so well with the transition with Luke. Tonight I gave Luke a bath and he was in charge of washing his legs and feet. Even though he's not really good at wringing out a washcloth, he did a good job. I love a baby after a bath-so fresh.
We're still enjoying meals being brought in. Lately we've had a Mexican dish, pecan encrusted chicken with sweet potato casserole and Oriental salad, and then today we had chicken salad with crossaints. Yum!
More later!

No comments: