Sunday, October 4, 2009

Adam brings me leaves when he goes places. I'm not sure how this got started. Anyway, he brought me an oh-so-perfect heart shaped leaf the other day and I couldn't help but frame it.
It's been a nice day. I cleaned and cleaned this morning while Luke was resting, Adam was playing, and Bucky was playing golf. I did all kinds of stuff--even mopped both bathroom floors and washed shower curtains!!

We relaxed this afternoon and then Bucky and I went to Jessica Robertson's wedding and Megan watched the boys. As soon as we got home, Adam and Bucky bundled up to head to the Fall Brawl which is a demolition derby. I hope they have fun and not too cold. Luke is down for the night. He had been doing perfect and sleeping through the night most nights. He hasn't done it though since his shots on Thursday. I'm hoping he can get go through the night tonight.





2 comments:

kim_brough said...

Didn't somebody suggest you frame those leaves? Oh yeah, it was ME! :-) Looks good!

KK said...

Love it! How precious!