Monday, October 19, 2009

So Sweet

Mr. Preschool
Ms. Kathy said on the weekly letter home that Adam was so smart and well behaved.

The blanket Luke is on was made by a lady in our church. Luke's hands are his favorite toys these days.


This is us at The 5th Quarter on Friday night. Check out Heath in the background--a skill Bucky helped him perfect!
It's been wild here. I am worn out. I keep telling Bucky I have mono but I think it could be called reality. We have all napped/crashed this afternoon but we have a meeting tonight at church and then I've got to tackle my To Do list that hasn't even been touched!
Luke has quite a bit of drainage. I've been using the bulb syringe to get out some of it but most of it comes out when he spits up. Today and last night he's puked up all kinds of stuff-- not formula just snotty junk. Yum. We used the humidifier in his room last night. Adam is a bit snotty too. I guess it's the first week of daycare...
Better go to the meeting. Later.



1 comment:

kim_brough said...

Adam is such a ham! Er, moose. :)