Saturday, October 10, 2009

Swan Song

I guess this is officially my last day off work. We have PD on Monday and then kids come to school on Tuesday. I went one night this week and worked so I feel good about starting back....I think. I'm still getting used to the thought of being at JES and just hope that I can transition easily into a new grade and new school and new routine. It's like the first day of school for me and for our family! We appreciate your prayers.

I love when they mow our field. The hay bales are so much fun!

Adam is still CRAZY about his cars. I should take inventory to see how many we actually have. Add our fleet of trains to the mix and it's crazy!

Anybody ever played with Moon Sand. It's pretty cool and can be quite messy if you aren't careful. Adam thoroughly enjoys it!

Adam enjoys life so much, even down to his bathtime. He'll stay in here for an hour playing with all his animals and toys. He's recently been enjoying bubble baths. Hilarious!


Mr. Bright Eyes is back to sleeping through the night. Sweet sugar!




4 comments:

KK said...

It will all work out just fine, 'cause you are a great teacher. Just takes a couple of days to get back in the swing and it will be 'old hat' for ya! And, I will be saying a prayer for you!

kim_brough said...

I think we should all guess how many cars he has. If we're couting big and little ones, I'd say at least 65. Good thing matchbox cars are so inexpensive!

Anonymous said...

You and your family will do fine. We'll be thinking of you. You could probably add 100 to Kim's 65 and be closer.

Mom said...

Anon. should have said Mom