Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Back to the Grind

I have just a few moments to write. Things are going well. Here are the highlights in no random order. :)

Adam is now in preschool at daycare...that sounds weird, but Mrs. Kathy sent home a note yesterday explaining all their procedures. There is more structure I guess in the 4 year old room. Yesterday he wrote capital and lowercase e's. Very nice I must say.

Luke is doing great at daycare. Mrs. Jennifer says he's a sweet baby. He's eaten and slept good there both days. It's weird to see all his things with LUKE on them. EVERYTHING seems to get labeled at daycare. I know it's a must but I'd like to maybe get some of those things that go around bottles to avoid the Sharpie look. Anyway, I'm so pleased with how he's done.

My throat is sore today from all the talking. I'm not used to that! The kids were good and I think they behaved better than I thought they would. They are a group to have to stay on top of but overall they are good.

Better go. My few minutes are over. Adam needs more pink lemonade (a new fave) and Luke is ready for a bottle. Hopefully he'll finish before Guild.

More later. Keep us in your prayers.

No comments: