Saturday, October 31, 2009




October is almost over! Where does the time go? We've all stayed busy lately. It seems I look up every night and it's already 10 o clock. Adam is doing well. He's learning the 23rd Psalm at daycare. He can say the first two verses by heart. Luke is doing great. When he plays on his blanket he can pretty much turn himself in circles.
Halloween festivities went well today at school. I was Princess Leia as evidenced by the picture. Bucky is at the football game tonight and I can't seem to get off the computer. I was behind on pictures and wanted to take care of them. I have a lovely night of laundry, cleaning, and grading some papers ahead of me. Adam is relaxing with a movie and Luke is sleeping. Callie is prewashing my dishes for me. :)





2 comments:

kim_brough said...

Susan Gossett + Princess Leia = makes Kim Gossett laugh out loud. I love it! Can't wait to post pics of me tomorrow!

Mollie said...

Love the Princess Leia costume. That is classic.