Friday, June 13, 2008

Mom, Dad, and Aunt Margaret came by today. They returned from their trip yesterday. They brought Adam lots of goodies from their shopping. What a lucky kid! We took them to lunch at Giovanni's and then they went back to Somerset and Mom and Dad headed to Cynthiana.

Adam and I ran a few errands at lunchtime. I got some boxes at the board to use for Bible School. I'm supposed to use lots of boxes to make a "city." I'm glad to get them early so I can work on it some next week.

Adam and I played outside tonight. He LOVES watering the flowers and shrubs. He's also been playing a lot in the dirt with his trucks and tractors. He gets filthy! We also did our daily running. This kid can RUN! Anyone who knows him, knows this is true. I call him a captive set free once he gets outside and on the lane and blacktop.

We had a nice supper tonight. We ordered from Schwan's recently. We've enjoyed the ice cream and the black angus burgers, and tonight we tried the fish. It's called Blue Lake. Bucky's mom and dad used to get it often he says. I thought it was delicious. Adam didn't eat any at suppertime. He was pooping--and was successful! Instead, he's eating Frosted Flakes for supper right now. He worked up an appetite. Why Frosted Flakes--especially from a mom who prides herself on "healthy" cereal. One day at Dollar General, Adam saw the box with Tony the Tiger and told me he liked them. I figured he'd maybe had them at daycare. Anyway, he does like them. He calls them "Great" since Tony puts his finger in the air and says, "They're great!"

We are going to Louisville tomorrow afternoon to pick up the comedy group that's coming here for the Father's Day event. We said we'd make it a family day and all go. Adam and I will be in Louisville again on Wednesday to see Aunt Kim. Yeah!

No comments: