Sunday, June 29, 2008

I feel like a kid at Christmas. I was up from 12 to 3 last night/morning. I guess I am excited about our trip. I feel pretty good this morning. I hope I don't crash this afternoon. At 2:15 I was at the computer actually writing down some ideas for a book I hope to publish between now and the time I die. Honestly, I am the strangest person sometimes!

Bucky is back! We are very glad! We took the van back to Enterprise last night and then ate at King Buffet. We ran into WalMart really quick and then came back home. Adam and I will go to Sunday School and second service. Bucky has an Elder's meeting and when it's over, we will leave! WooHoo! We're going to have the best time!

Better go hope in the shower before the little man wakes up. Happy vacation to us!

2 comments:

Mollie said...

Have a wonderful vacation!

kim_brough said...

I still say this needs to transform into the "Walters plus a Gossett" vacation time!