Thursday, June 26, 2008

VBS was fun again tonight. The kids got to walk on "water"--a mixture of corn starch and water that looks like a liquid but acts like a solid. Very cool. A big thanks goes out to Buddy who helped me mix it up.

I cleaned the inside of the car today getting ready for vacation. While I was doing that, Adam was playing in the car pretending and all that fun stuff. That being said, tonight when I left for church the Trailblazer didn't sound right. Then, when I was going to leave church, it still didn't sound right--especially when I turned left. I turned back into church looking for a man to help. Chris Back was there and I told him the ordeal and asked him to see what he thought. He got in and I thought he would drive it. To my surprise, he got out a few seconds later. The culprit--I had the 4 wheel drive on. Make that, ADAM had the four wheel drive on. Life is good!

Tomorrow is our last lesson night of Bible School. Friday is a pool party.

More later.

No comments: