Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Adam and I went to the pool today. We didn't stay too long since it was clouding up and looking like rain, but he had a ball. I had a relaxing time. Bucky joined us for lunch. I had taken sandwiches.

Tomorrow is the first training of the summer. I am going to the Board tonight to set up with the other lady, Cindy, who is doing this with me. The training is only 1/2 day, from 12-3. I thought this would be the day for Adam to go to daycare. However, I got an email today about a PD on Wednesday that I have to go to from 8-3. This was unexpected. Luckily, Mary can watch Adam tomorrow and then Adam can go to daycare on Wednesday. The bad thing is I had to turn down a date with Bucky. He'd asked me (so romantic) if I'd go to the late movie with him on Tuesday to see Hancock. It was the late movie because he has a board meeting. He even had a sitter. However, with the training the next morning early I told him I really didn't want to be out until 11. Unless he can change my mind, I don't think we'll go. Bummer.

I cross-stitched during Adam's nap. We are trying to shorten his naps so he'll sleep better at night. He sleeps pretty good, but I have to start out in his room with him. I would like to solve this by school starting. I'd also like for him to be all the way potty trained by August. Goals, goals!

No comments: