Sunday, July 20, 2008

I wish you could see Adam playing basketball right now. He is dreaming up these crazy shots. I had just cleaned up the living room and less than fifteen minutes later, he has our EVERY ball playing with them. It's like he couldn't stand everything put away.

We have worked hard today. We cleaned the garage (it looks great), I had Bucky pull out the fridge so I could clean under and behind it (gross) and we've done other odds and ends that would remind you of spring cleaning. Bucky is gone to help Ken with something. When he gets back Bucky and Adam are going to get a treat since Adam has used his potty today. He and I talked this morning and I pretty much told him that he would be pottied trained by his birthday. He can do it, but sometimes he won't and then there's those times, which are many, where we are on the go and not on any type schedule that probably causes him setbacks. I'm only putting him in pull-ups now anyway, so that is helpful but still expensive.

We are having teriaki chicken tonight. We bought some eggrolls and rice on our last WalMart trip and so it should all go together well. I think we have some of those Betty Crocker warm delights for dessert. Can life get any better?

No comments: