Tuesday, July 15, 2008

It's official. We're going to have to take cheese and any other item in Adam's current diet that causes constipation OUT! Hello high fiber! He hasn't been to the bathroom since Wednesday and he needs to. Today he was in tears. It breaks my heart. I'm going to see how this diet (especially no cheese) works and then we'll have to see a doctor. There's just no sense in all this. By the way, no cheese will absolutely kill him because it's one of his favorites.

Also, I'm pretty certain that in this coming year I'll be teaching 2nd, 3rd, and 4th grade Language Arts. Ah, the perks of small school. :( I've never taught 2nd grade curriculum before so this should be interesting. I'll be a jack of all grades. I went to school today. I laminated some things and have cut until I can't cut out any more here at home. I will want to go back to school soon to do some things. On a sad note, I was working on this awesome document that had everying for 4th Grade Language mapped out on it and the computer totally would not let me save it and it exited the program. I have no idea why. I did not cry but I did bite the workbook I was holding at the time.

The three of us are going to play golf tonight after supper. Hope I can make it. I am so tired right now. Wish I was back in Cynthiana so I could take a nap and let Gran and Granddad play with Adam.

No comments: