Sunday, July 6, 2008

Yesterday helped us get back to normal. I got all our clothes washed and we also made a trip to Wal*Mart for food and other things we were out of. We had our 4th of July meal of burgers last night before heading to Lakefest. There was a really good crowd in town. Confederate Railroad put on a nice concert. I think we knew eight of their songs and they did some cover songs that we knew too. While there we picked up lung cancer for free. I've never seen so much smoke in one place. That's probably not true, but it was fierce. Anyway, after the concert there was a fireworks show that Bucky said was lame but Adam enjoyed it. We came home, took showers, and watched some Deadliest Catch. Adam fell asleep in my lap before I could hardly realize it. I guess he'd had a big day!

Church today and then I have a worship team meeting. Bucky is speaking at an event tonight. The first of my trainings is on Tuesday so I thought I would look over some of the material today. Otherwise, we'll relax.

No comments: