Wednesday, July 23, 2008

One down, three to go! The CAT team trained Kindergarten teachers today, and then we'll do first tomorrow. Second, Third, and Fourth are next week. Whew! The training went well, but it makes for a long day.

Adam spent the day with Mary and Gary. "He's got so much energy!" she said. I agree. He and Gary were big buddies today. They took him to McD's for lunch and to play. Mary said he played with two little girls. They were playing some sort of hide and seek. She said that when the girls left he said it was time to put on shoes and go. What a ladies' man! Adam did not nap today so I'm hoping he'll have an early night tonight.

We're all three home tonight with nowhere to go. I'm making burgers the way Megan did for us on vacation--with sauteed onions, mushrooms, and A1. I can't wait. Sherry, we had tilapia last night, too. Great minds think alike.

Adam and I get our hair cut tomorrow afternoon when I pick him up from daycare.

Janette, hope the labor comes as soon as you want it. :)

2 comments:

Sherry Kenney said...

We have haircuts today, too! Great minds do indeed think alike!

Mollie said...

The burgers sound delicious. I may have to try that recipe.