Thursday, July 24, 2008

Hot News on the Homefront

I am no longer going to be responsible for 2nd grade Language Arts. Music to my ears. Audra now has a third grade homeroom and so we can keep a third and fourth grade switch. An added bonus is that Mrs Hollie will be with us. Sweet sugar!

I am responsible for another training. If I knew this, I forgot. I am training 6th grade teachers who missed a training early in the year or now. It is three hours, but it takes away the last "real"' day of summer vacation for me. Bummer. Hopefully I can have it from 12-3 and enjoy the morning at home.

Adam is getting really good at baseball. He loves for me to pitch the ball to him. Today he hit me HARD in the leg with one of his pitches. Left a mark! I quickly taught the word "accident" and gave the caution to aim not at me. So when he missed the next pitch he told me it was an accident. Hilarious.

We are headed to Somersplash tomorrow. I'll have to be like Kim and put on my SPF 50 since we'll be there most of the day.

1 comment:

kim_brough said...

If Adam is anything like Aunt Kim, there is no aiming with the bat, but he'll be able to connect really well!