Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Bucky is home and life is good. He got home about 3 on Saturday.

Last night Bucky spoke at Millerfield, Royce and Erica's church. Adam and I went and then we met Rick to get the Gossett crib for Baby#2. This crib has been in our family since 1875...at least I think that's the date. You know me and numbers. It's out in the garage since I'm not sure where we're going to put it.

Adam is pumped because we're going to the pool today. We've got lunch packed. He's been dressed and sunscreened since before 9. He cannot wait! He has three tball games this week. Our carpet is getting cleaned this week, we have a doctor's appointment, I have a meeting at school, and then I'm meeting with Beth Sneed who is doing my maternity leave. We also are having a block party at church on Wednesday for the 4th complete with fireworkds. All this and it's praise team practice week. Yes, I am worn out just thinking about it all. I still feel really good, but the girl who is NEVER hot is hot ALL the time.

1 comment:

melton said...

I know Beth Sneed. She and I graduated together. Small world!